Here are the latest Google AdWords updates as of July 2018.
- LinkedIn has redesigned the reporting feature in campaign manager.
- Find out what SKAGs are and when to use them.
- Instagram has introduced shopping ads to stories. It was very much expected since the
active users on Instagram is growing exponentially.
- Google expanding store visitation and local conversion reporting.
BIG changes coming to Google ads.
Here’s what you need to know about July 2018 Google AdWords updates.
- Google will soon add “Hotel ads” as a new campaign type within the GoogleAds
- Using redirects can cost you quality score in AdWords. Here’s why.
- Although In-market audience has been around since 2014, Google is NOW allowing this
kind of targeting in search ads. Find out if it’s beneficial for you.
- Google’s new responsive search ads seem pretty effective.
- Not getting any fresh ideas for your next Facebook/Insta campaign? Take inspiration
from these ad campaigns.
- 6 Best Practices for Responsive Ads on the Google Display Network.
- Bing Ads have made it easy for you to try their ad platforms by introducing Automatic
- Paid branded search does matter. Here’s a case study of a company that learned it the