“If you can do something for 40 days, you can most likely keep it ongoing,” says Lora Sasiela, financial therapist.
The same concept applies for SEO – It takes about 40 days to see results, but once you see them it is much easier to keep it (your SEO campaign) ongoing.
SEO Solutions, Chicago IL
- the volume of incoming links from similar websites
- quantity and quality of content
- technical precision of source code
- functional v. broken hyperlinks
- volume and consistency of searches and/or viewer traffic
- time within website
- page views
- technical user-features
- advertising revenue yield
- language and other intrinsic characteristics.
Keep these 18 factors in mind when launching a new SEO campaign for 2013. Content is king, keep your page fresh, relevant and easy to navigate/read and your already ahead of your competition.