Here are some of the most important Pinterest marketing takeaways to implement for your business in 2018.
- There is no longer a PIN limit to business profiles on Pinterest.
- The order of the keywords does not matter.
- You can now add as many Pins as you want.
- Pins from your domains will be more fruitful as compared to repins.
- Recommended pins must be at – least 600×900 & can be up to 600X1200.
- Pinterest will no longer warn you for having long pins.
- To be considered active by the Pinterest bot, you have to create new pin at least once a week.
- Don’t measure the success of your account from the number of followers, but rather from the number of views you get on a monthly basis.
- Just like every other platform, original content is the king.
- There is no hard rule on how much text you can use in images.
- Adding URLs on pins translates to poor user experience. So try to avoid it.
If you’d like to learn more about Pinterest marketing takeaways and tools, sign up for the SEO Solutions Newsletter and read up on all the latest updates!