Try using long tail keywords to get better SEO Results.
Long Tail keywords are 4-5 words (a phrase) and usually include a georgaphic tag.
Example: Window Replacement Company Delaware Valley
Compared to: Window Replacement Company, which other larger companies are putting many marketing dollars behind making it much more competitive and harder to stay at the top of the first page, which is where all the good results are found.
Search Engine Optimization is an extremely effective method of advertising your business on the internet. With the ever-growing popularity of search engines and technology this trend will continue to increase. However, some SEO companies are not as ‘real’ as they seem.
1. Shy away from SEO consultants who guarantees you to be on the first page of a search engine.
2. Be sure to ask for references to call on before hiring the SEO company you are considering. A world of information can be learned by calling on a few past clients.
3. Make sure they provide you with a clear report on what they are doing to improve your rankings as well as a report on the status of your keywords in regards to where they are ranking on a weekly to monthly basis.
Resource Box: SEOsolutions.us a Chicago SEO company is ready for all of the above and more. We do not make any guarantees we cannot keep and we always practice Google friendly SEO tactics to prevent your site from being blacklisted from Search Engines.
A Chicago SEO Consultant insists that in order to use SEO most effectively you may want to find words that are less competitive but still relevant to your industry/service/business. There are three great ways you can stay relevant while reducing your keyword competition and your ranking competition. Taking your keywords and narrowing them down here is the objective.
- Use Geo-targeting to narrow your keywords, for a firm in Chicago, IL you may want to use SEO Company Chicago. Or you may want to keep it within the state, SEO Company Illinois or IL (both will receive different results as IL will be considered a different word than Illinois to search engine bots).
- Try to concentrate on the little things that your business does best or the ‘niche’ you are a part of; really drill down on how people search for business – This may mean choosing more keywords than you had originally planned for. That is fine because now you are narrow but covering a lot of that ‘niche’ market.
- Hire an SEO consultant or firm to provide you with keywords they have analyzed, tried in the past or researched (based on competition) to get you ahead of the competition without wasting too much time guessing the most applicable keywords.
I hope this helps give my readers an idea of how to stay relevant in your industry while choosing the keywords you need to optimize in order to increase traffic to your website and ultimately sales. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.