Search optimization has evolved, it is no longer just adding on-page requirements and creating links through any type of link building technique. SEO is now about creating a site that people are going to visit, revisit and tell their friends to visit. It is also about updating your site consistently with great content and useful information. This must be a religious activity that is just as big a part of your business as your product.
How to make your site stand out?
- Build good quality links – There is no denying of the fact that links are here to stay. We build links from highly relevant sources which include guest blogs, videos, infographics, local business directories, coupons, etc. making it a diversified backlink profile. We also make sure to diversify the anchor text by lowering the percentage of exact match anchor texts and getting more links for naked URLs, branded terms and variations.
- Improve your On-site SEO – With the decrease in off page SEO factors, importance of on page SEO has increased. We continue to focus on more on-site optimization techniques which include consistently reviewing and correcting all possible 404 errors, fix duplicate (thin) content on the site, implementing rich snippets, etc.
- Write good quality content for your site – We understand that having relevant content on your site as per the search engine standards is crucial to success. Apart from this we feature informative content on blog posts (added on the website blog).
- Implement Google Authorship – Since Google has given clear indication that Authorship will be used as a ranking factor in near future, its better we implement it right away and take advantage of it. It also helps to improve click through rates as well as protects your content.
- Improve social signals – Instead of doing social bookmarking of the article URLs, we get social signals to those articles ,which will include (either of) Facebook likes, Tweets or Google+ Votes. Client participation is encouraged. We have also included Social Profiles creation as part of our deliverables.
- Recommend getting reviews on your Google+ local page – We believe this has been mentioned many times earlier but customer reviews are of utmost importance to rank a local website higher. We always recommend getting genuine reviews from your customers.