Facebook is about to roll out a new feature that will help you understand how your videos are performing.
Here’s a screen-shot of the new metrics.
This new metric lets your track the reach, retention rate, page insights, view and ads reporting view. The best part is that it will be available for paid and organic videos.
Facebook is also launching new live tools for publishers. These tools will redefine Live Video making and watching experience.
- Persistent Stream Keys: This key will simplify the broadcast experience for those who often use Live API. Since the key can be sent in advance, it can prove to be a boon for production teams who have to collaborate while shooting on different locations.
- Crossposting: Crossposting allows you to post a single video on multiple pages as an original post. You will not have to share it and reduce the charm. This cross-posting feature boosts the reach & provide you results that are beyond expectations. A Facebook user who was broadcasting his surfing show live on 3 different pages got a whopping 1.5 million views.
- Live Rewind: Although it’s still in testing mode, but will soon be available & will change the entire live Video experience. This feature will allow you to rewind a live video & re-watch your favorite parts.
If you’d like to learn more about Facebook’s new video metrics and tools sign up for the SEO Solutions Newsletter and read up on all the latest updates.
GMB Posts have the immense power to boost the bottom line of your business. Those who know how to utilize it to the fullest have seen a huge boost in sales. The latest addition to the Google post is VIDEO. Now you can upload videos of your business or any topic that revolves around it. It’s already proven that video marketing is EXTREMELY beneficial for your business, and now with the ability to add videos to Google My Business posts, it further enhances the benefits.
For those new to it, follow the steps below:
- Access Google Posts by logging into your Google My Business account.
- Now you will see the “Posts” option right below the Home.
- Click on it and upload the type of content you want to share.
- After uploading, you will have the option to preview it and once you are satisfied, hit the Publish button.
- After publishing, actively monitor the conversions and see how your targeted audience is responding.
The best way to find out which type of videos work best for you is to TEST. Analyse your audience reaction to different videos to figure out what type of audiovisual content really clicks with your audience.Here are some facts that will encourage you to create and upload more videos:
- 63% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- 76% of businesses said that video has helped them increase traffic to their website.
- 84% of consumers have been convinced to make a purchase after watching a brand’s video.
If you’d like to learn more about how adding media to your Google My Business posts can boost sales sign up for the SEO Solutions Newsletter and read up on all the latest Google updates.