Google Surveys Fortify this Fact:
- 72% of users said that mobile‐friendly sites were important to them
- 96% had encountered sites that were not mobile friendly
- 74% of respondents said they’re more likely to revisit mobile‐friendly sites
- A majority of users (67%) are more likely to buy or convert after a visit to a mobile‐friendly site, while the opposite is also true of a non‐mobile‐friendly site: 61% say they’ll “move on”
- 55% said a frustrating experience on a (mobile) website would hurt the perception of the brand
Advantageous, Rigorous and Transforming.
The art of Search Engine Optimization lies in the three words above.
Today we use the internet for everything, research, games, socializing, videos and A LOT more! SEO takes internet marketing to a higher level than simple banner ads and certainly Google’s paid advertisement! Over 80% of searchers skip the first few results because they are advertisements, regardless of how relevant they may be. So it is important to have organic results that are essentially “home grown” rather than paid for.
With over 2 billion searches logged by Google alone every single day (and this number is rising daily), having a method of standing out in those searches is critical to your business’s growth.
- ADVANTAGEOUS– Implementing a SEO campaign for your businesses website gives your site an advantage over other comparable or related sites (your competition!).
- RIGOROUS — Search Engine Optimization is also a rigorous process, if done by the right firm it should be a very thorough process that employees many on-page and off-page optimization techniques to improve your rankings!
- TRANSFORMING — SEO is transforming because it can take a website from having one hundred views a month to over a thousand views a month. SEO can literally transform your website into a high traffic site that will yield results.
Follow us on Twitter — #SearchEngineBot
Follow us on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seosolutionsus/210294095678974?ref=ts&fref=ts
A Chicago SEO Consultant insists that in order to use SEO most effectively you may want to find words that are less competitive but still relevant to your industry/service/business. There are three great ways you can stay relevant while reducing your keyword competition and your ranking competition. Taking your keywords and narrowing them down here is the objective.
- Use Geo-targeting to narrow your keywords, for a firm in Chicago, IL you may want to use SEO Company Chicago. Or you may want to keep it within the state, SEO Company Illinois or IL (both will receive different results as IL will be considered a different word than Illinois to search engine bots).
- Try to concentrate on the little things that your business does best or the ‘niche’ you are a part of; really drill down on how people search for business – This may mean choosing more keywords than you had originally planned for. That is fine because now you are narrow but covering a lot of that ‘niche’ market.
- Hire an SEO consultant or firm to provide you with keywords they have analyzed, tried in the past or researched (based on competition) to get you ahead of the competition without wasting too much time guessing the most applicable keywords.
I hope this helps give my readers an idea of how to stay relevant in your industry while choosing the keywords you need to optimize in order to increase traffic to your website and ultimately sales. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.
Small businesses don’t typically have a whole lot of money to spend on advertising. They search for ways to get their name out to the public as efficiently as possible, word of mouth is great. However, a very large amount of small businesses are starting to use the internet to promote themselves. This is because they can experience the best and most efficient results from internet marketing. Their message and advertising campaign can be customized and tailored to their specific needs in thousands of ways.
Almost all small businesses nowadays have websites. This is the window for the world to see them through; their personal viewing portal that can be accessed by anyone at any time. With a million small businesses comes a million websites, so now the key is to get your site found. Every small businesses website can bring them to greater successes in their business.
- Creating a sound SEO (Search Engine Optimization) program is one option to choose from when advertising on the internet. It is one of the best marketing methods and produces one of the highest ROI’s.
- Choosing to use a PPC (Pay Per Click) campaign can be effective for specific products, especially during the holiday season!
- Another good way to add to your websites traffic is to keep a steady stream of information flowing through the site. Blogging with good relative content can be an extremely effective way of keeping your consumer interested. If they have visited your site they are clearly interested in your service or product and may want to stay informed.
- Social media is another good way for consumers to follow your company which allows you to provide good material on your product or service for the consumer to digest in their own life on their own time.
With an ever-growing Internet population keeping a strong presence on the internet for your small business is critical in the growth process. A good website with streaming content that can be found by those who need it will thrive on the internet. This type of website will allow for a company to grow beyond its current potential and reach new heights in sales.
If you’re small business is looking for an SEO consultant, look at www.seosolutions.us. We are a Chicago SEO company that specializes in Search Engine Marketing and other Internet marketing techniques.