THREE MAJOR POINTS OF SEO FOCUS:
- PUBLIC ACCESSIBILITY
- CONTENT RELEVANCY
- SITE REPUTATION
- Site Maps – So that Google and Bing bots can easily access and scan the information on your site.
- Easy to Navigate – Ensure the user can reach your site and information in as few clicks as possible.
- Optimized Code – URL file names, title tags, robot.txt, meta tags
- Keyword and Phrase Research
- Layout and Formatting Strategy
- Keyword inclusion
Content should cover information that is important and relavent in your industry. If your keywords aren’t present your site won’t be indexed properly. However, great keywords that lead to irrelevant content will lead to penalties for the site, dropping your rankings 🙁
- Search engines take into account the opinion of all web users. Websites with good reputations will rank higher than a site with no reputation whatsoever. Who is linking to you is an important factor in link value. An site that is involved in the same industry linking to you will boost your sites reputation much more than a site that is irrelevant to yours.
ALL VARIABLES WORK TOGETHER AND SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED TOGETHER FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS.
We live in a multi-screen, constantly connected mobile world today, and marketers need to be able to easily reach people across all devices with relevant ads. Over the last 5 years, growth in search query volume from mobile phones has greatly outpaced growth in query volume from desktop computers – the number of daily searches on Google from mobile devices is expected to surpass daily desktop search volume by next year.
“If you can do something for 40 days, you can most likely keep it ongoing,” says Lora Sasiela, financial therapist.
The same concept applies for SEO – It takes about 40 days to see results, but once you see them it is much easier to keep it (your SEO campaign) ongoing.
SEO Solutions, Chicago IL
Small businesses don’t typically have a whole lot of money to spend on advertising. They search for ways to get their name out to the public as efficiently as possible, word of mouth is great. However, a very large amount of small businesses are starting to use the internet to promote themselves. This is because they can experience the best and most efficient results from internet marketing. Their message and advertising campaign can be customized and tailored to their specific needs in thousands of ways.
Almost all small businesses nowadays have websites. This is the window for the world to see them through; their personal viewing portal that can be accessed by anyone at any time. With a million small businesses comes a million websites, so now the key is to get your site found. Every small businesses website can bring them to greater successes in their business.
- Creating a sound SEO (Search Engine Optimization) program is one option to choose from when advertising on the internet. It is one of the best marketing methods and produces one of the highest ROI’s.
- Choosing to use a CPC (Cost Per Click) campaign can be effective for specific products during the holiday season!
- Another good way to add to your websites traffic is to keep a steady stream of information flowing through the site. Blogging with good relative content can be an extremely effective way of keeping your consumer interested. If they have visited your site they are clearly interested in your service or product and may want to stay informed.
- Social media is another good way for consumers to follow your company which allows you to provide good material on your product or service for the consumer to digest in their own life on their own time.
With an ever-growing Internet population keeping a strong presence on the internet for your small business is critical in the growth process. A good website with streaming content that can be found by those who need it will thrive on the internet. This type of website will allow for a company to grow beyond its current potential and reach new heights in sales.
If you’re small business is looking for an SEO consultant, www.seosolutions.us. We are a Chicago SEO company that specializes in Search Engine Marketing and other Internet marketing techniques.